Why Use Display Advertising
Once you know your customers you can find more using the display network.Targeting by interests, location or even the browsing history etc you can push your product/service in front of the right audience. When you need high volume exposure and leads this is a crucial element of your digital advertising budget. Display advertising offers an avenue to get your brand or products in front of over 80% of internet users across the world!
Display Targeting With Push and You
See Below for More Details
Google Display Network (GDN)
Reach over 2,000,000 + websites using the Google Display Network
Strategically create and implement campaigns across multiple channels to reach your goal.
We aim to be an extension of our clients businesses. Learn & understand your business to capture your audience.
More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month. Target via Keyword, Interest, Demographics + More.
Reach new customers using Gmail advertising on desktop, tablet & mobile. Yes, advertise where your customer reads there email.
Reach over 1 Billion active users to advertise your product.
You can reach a growing audience of people using mobile phones and tablets by showing your ads in apps.
Push Display Analyser
In-House analytical software that analyses numbers and trends in minutes to help us optimise your account.
We continually optimise your account and revise strategies to keep ahead of the market to get you results!
Why Gmail and Youtube Advertising Is So Successful For Our Customers
- Target 50%+ of email users as over half use the Gmail client.
- The Gmail ad is focused on an audience, not the current email being read so we can optimize for a specific target audience.
- One of the best performing strategies is to bid on your competitors’ domains by uploading them into the keywords section. This means that your ads will appear to those who are receiving emails from your competition.
- Customer Match is another effective strategy to use. For Gmail ads, this works by uploading a customer’s e-mail addresses to a campaign in order to make your ad pop up in your customer’s Gmail inbox.
- Ads are native format and we see open rates of 6.6% on average.
- There is no need for a professional video, many of our customers get great results from videos recorded on smart phones. If more professional videos are needed Push can help with the production.
- Youtube is now 10 Years old with over 1 billion users glued to watching videos online and over 300 hours worth of video are uploaded every minute. You can easily showcase your business to your target audience for a cost per view under 10p!
- You get 5 seconds of FREE exposure and advertisers only pay when a user makes a click on your ad, or after the user has seen 30 seconds of your video.
- YouTube has a variety of targeting options that help you reach the right customer for your business. You can target by age, gender, location, interests and more.
- YouTube has built-in Analytics that make it easy to see how your ad performs. You can also make adjustments to your ad at any time, and run multiple ads at once to see which works best.
Discuss Your Display Requirements?
Tell us how many leads you are looking for and what you want to pay and we can help build a display plan. The display plan will include landing page assessment and what is needed to hit campaign goals. Already running display? Let us audit your current campaigns to identify new opportunities.